Hold a private event in a park

Public Liability Insurance

Everyone must have insurance. If the booking is on behalf of a company, you don't have to pay for Public Liability Insurance. However, you must include a copy of your Certificate of Currency at the time of lodgement.

The policy must be for no less than $20 million. Review your policy closely as some policies may not cover your group activity if it's held away from the office.

If the booking is on behalf of an individual, you will need to pay an additional fee. Costs are detailed in the application form.