Site safety plan
To ensure the safety of staff, residents and members of the community, be aware of the site safety in place:
- do not visit the CRC if you have cough or flu symptoms (such as fever, sore throat or runny nose) as you may put other users at risk
- all CRC customers are to remain in their vehicles until directed to enter the drop-off area by a staff member
- only enter when the boom gate is lifted for your car by a staff member. Drive in slowly as cars may be queued in the driveway
- all CRC customers are required to self-unload their items without any assistance from staff. If required, customers should bring someone along to assist
- all CRC customers must maintain physical distancing when unloading and depositing items in the respective cages.