Regulations for Specific Businesses incl Food

What Type of Business are you Operating?

Some businesses must be registered with Council.

Food business

An overview of guidlines for food business and other relevant information.

Liquor Licensing

A Liquor Licence is a permit to legally sell and serve alcohol to patrons.

Skin Penetration Premises

Council keeps a register of all premises that operate skin penetration procedures.

Commercial Swimming Pools and Spa Pools

Council keeps a register of all commercial premises with a swimming pool and/or spa pool.

Dry Cleaners

Information on licences, regulations and permits for dry cleaners.

Marinas, Boatsheds and Slipways

For information on marinas, boatshed and slipways.

Auditing of Commercial Premises

We're trying new strategies to improve environmental performance across a variety of business sectors.