Applications to exhibit
Applications to exhibit work in the sculpture plinth are accepted year-round. Applications are reviewed by a selection panel and assessed according to:
- the quality of the application and artistic merit
- suitability to the exhibition space
- contribution to a diverse calendar of exhibitions
- artist or community group’s connection to the North Sydney area
- read information about the space and exhibition guidelines
- artists are strongly encouraged to visit the space to assess suitability of the work to the space.
How to apply
Email proposals to email@example.com. Include the following in one PDF document:
- an exhibition proposal (up to 500 words) outlining an introduction of the artists or community group involved, a description of artworks, materials used and themes explored
- up to two images of artworks to be exhibited. If the artwork is in progress or proposal for a new work, please supply images of work in progress, maquettes, diagrams or images of similar work
- one (1) page Artist CV of each artist exhibiting including exhibition history
Speak to our Arts & Culture team
For further information, please contact Council's Arts and Culture team.