Located 43 Ridge Street North Sydney, the new Ridge Street Window Gallery offers great exposure from high levels of passing foot and vehicular traffic.
7 days a week, until 10pm each evening. Artworks are can only be seen from outside the gallery and the gallery is not staffed.
Ridge Street Window Gallery objectives
- provide a diverse and engaging annual exhibition program that includes a mix of Council run exhibitions, local artists and art groups, and visiting and out-of-area artist exhibitions.
- ensure exhibitions are of high quality and presented in a professional manner in accordance with the selection criteria, exhibition guidelines and conditions of use.
- support and promote artists, arts groups and curators who are working across a range of media and are able to contribute to the unique cultural identity of the visual arts in North Sydney.
- provide opportunities for the North Sydney community and its visitors to engage with contemporary art in the area and gallery public programs.
- support and develop public programs such as artist talks, educational activities, workshops and special events appropriate to the space and exhibitions.
- provide opportunity for aritsts to sell their work.
Exhibition Proposals/Applications to May 2024 have closed.
Speak to our Arts & Culture team
For further information, please contact Council's Arts and Culture team.