Lodging your DA on the NSW Planning Portal
Before submitting your development application, you should double check our Development Application Checklist and Declaration form to ensure you have all the required documents.
You will then need to follow the steps below to submit your Development Application (DA) through the NSW Planning Portal:
- Register for a NSW Planning Portal account.
- Ensure that you know the lot and Deposited Plan (DP) number of your property by searching the relevant database. Failure to provide the correct lot and DP information may result in your application being delayed or returned to you for completion.
- Log in to the NSW Planning Portal and complete your Development Application online.
- Upload a completed Council DA Checklist and Declaration form and any other required documents and plans. All documents must be in PDF format.
- Once you receive an acknowledgement and your PAN number, you can use this to check the status of your application on the NSW Planning Portal and on Council's online Application Tracker.
If you have trouble using the online NSW Planning Portal, please contact ServiceNSW.
You can call, email or visit our Customer Service Centre for further assistance.Contact Council