Submitting a Development Application (DA)

Modifying approved DAs

Any proposed modifications must be in keeping with the original consent or approval granted. 

Apply to modify an approved Development form

The application to modify an approved development must be submitted on the NSW Planning Portal

If you modify your Development Consent, the start and lapse dates (five years after approval) do not change from those shown on the original consent.