Friday, 4 February 2022, 10am
Important Information - Public Attendance at Traffic Committee Meetings
Following relaxing of COVID-19 restrictions members of the public can attend the Traffic Committee meetings. Please follow these instructions.
From 1 January 2022, the following arrangements will apply to public access to Traffic Committee meetings:
- Members of the public may only address the Traffic Committee in relation to an item on the Agenda, which is published on the Thursday in the week prior to the meeting.
- To attend and address the Traffic Committee must be received by 12 noon on the Thursday prior to meeting, and relate to an item on the agenda. Please note, it may not be possible to facilitate presentations at short notice
Traffic Committee meeting registration
The application form includes a list of guidelines that will be followed to ensure appropriate physical distancing is maintained. Please review and agree to the guidelines on the application form before submitting your request to speak.
- Upon arrival at Council, attendees will be asked to register their presence and follow the normal COVID safe check-in practices and procedures. Numbers may be limited to comply with social distancing requirements.
- Any person who is unwell and displaying respiratory symptoms; who has visited an identified COVID case location; or been in contact with a positive COVID case should not attend.
- All participants should read the Information Sheet - attending Traffic Committee (162KB).
5.01: Parking Meters - Cashless Pay Parking (709KB)
5.02: Kurraba Point South Area - Parking Area 32 - Survey Results (665KB)
5.03: Princes Street, McMahons Point - Parking Survey Results (691KB)
5.04: Traffic Delegations (278KB)
6.01: Standing Item - Pedestrian Safety (273KB)
6.02: Standing Item - Western Harbour Tunnel Warringah Freeway (509KB)
6.03: Standing Item - Sydney Metro - Project Update (109KB)