Online Forms

Most Council forms are found throughout our website on pages where the specific activity is listed or described.

Online forms listed below however offer immediate access (and sometimes payment) in one transaction.


Enquiry Forms

General Enquiries

Planning Enquiries

Rates Enquiries

Waste service collection or other waste matters

Ongoing excess Domestic Waste

Customer Service feedback (tell us how we went)

Volunteer application form

Illegal parking report

Busking permit

Advertising Leaflets distribution permit

Family Day Care - application for placement on waiting list



Work Zone Permit

DA Submission form

Planning Enquiries

Annual Fire Safety (AFSS)


Access to Information

GIPA - informal access to information

For post 1 July 2010 DAs and associated documents - before making this informal request - please first check Application Tracking.


GIPA - formal access application form

For pre 1 July 2010 DAs and associated documents - formal applications are required as per schedule 1, 3 (2) (C) of the GIPA Regulation 2018. For pre 1960 information please first check with the North Sydney Heritage Centre in Stanton Library.


Peruse a Public Register

Council Land Register; Returns of the interests of Councillors designated persons & delegates; Declarations of Candidate Campaign Political Donations.



Driveway Line Marking and/or a No Parking Sign

Tree Removal / Pruning Application (Private land only)

Change of Customer Details

Green Garden Waste Bin


Banner Pole Hire

Apply to hire a street banner pole (read about our Banner Hire program)